SGP 71st ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM
The Optical Revolution in Physiology: From Membrane to Brain
6-10 SEPTEMBER 2017
WOODS HOLE, MASSACHUSETTS, USA
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE: bit.ly/sgp2017schedule
ABSTRACT and POSTER DETAILS
POSTER COMPETITION: DEADLINE 1 AUGUST 2017
The Society of General Physiologists will host its Annual Poster Competition at the 71st Annual Symposium, “The Optical Revolution in Physiology: From Membrane to Brain” 6-10 September 2017. The SGP will award monetary prizes (Prizes, $500) to those students and postdocs who make the best poster presentations at the Symposium. The Poster Competition will be held on Thursday and Saturday during the regular poster sessions, and awards will be presented at the banquet on Saturday evening. The following rules apply to anyone wishing to enter the Poster Competition:
1. The Applicant must be an undergraduate/graduate student or a postdoc.
2. The Applicant must be a current member of the SGP or join the Society by the 1 August 2017, submission deadline. To become an SGP Member, click here.
3. The Applicant must be the principal researcher.
4. The Applicant must be the poster presenter.
5. The Applicant must set up the poster for the entire poster session and also must be at he poster during designated judging times.